Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Payback - Draw The Line

Payback - Draw The Line (1989)
Late 80's Connecticut hardcore band. I'm not sure if they were straight edge or not. I actually don't know too much about this band though I have met a couple of the members at a show once. It's a funny story too because I had just finished uploading this record to the previous version of The Price Of Silence blog. Shortly after (a week or two probably) I went to a show either Youth Of Today or The Cro-Mags at the El-N-Gee in New London, CT and was talking with some dudes and they mentioned being in a band called Payback and I was like HOLY SHIT I just uploaded you guys to my music blog! But anyway, this band is pretty damn cool and definitely under the radar, so check it out. Has a the staple late 80's straight edge hardcore band sound along the lines of Confront, Youth Of Today, Wide Awake, you get the idea! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Band was really good. Saw them in NJ and also up at UCONN once. Love that Ep

    ReplyDelete