Thursday, October 3, 2013

Magnus - Nothing Means More

Magnus - Nothing Means More (1998)
If I recall correctly, my friend Joey showed me this band years ago and right before I had uploaded them to the previous version of this blog. This band came out during the youth crew revival boom of the late 90's so you can pretty much guess what they sound like. Some Youth Of Today and some Gorilla Biscuits and yeah you get the idea. I am super into this record as I am with most bands of this style. I just love the sincerity and energy of bands like this so much. Well anyway the singer of the band went on eventually to sing in Cold World. His younger brother sings in a current band called Disengage who actually paid tribute to Magnus by covering the song "Drinking Song" on one of their records. That is pretty damn cool. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment