Tuesday, October 1, 2013

At All Cost - Demo '90

At All Cost - Demo (1990)
This band was from Rockland County, NY. If you're into bands like Raw Deal, Outburst, Breakdown, Altercation, Sick Of It All or many of the other late 80's NYHC bands you will also enjoy this band as well. They had 2 demos. One in 1988 and one in 1990. This is the one from 1990 obviously and though I like both demos, this one stands out a bit more. I discovered this band because their singer, Jeff Guzman actually moved to a town next to me sometime in the early 90s. I remember once at a show a few years ago he was selling a bunch of cool records and I scored some gems from him. Wide Awake 7", Judge on Schism and Underdog on blue to name a few. We've been really cool ever since. If you like that era of hardcore in NY I advise you to get this shit. LET'S BUST THIS SHIT UP.. AT ALL COST STYLE! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment